⌚ 3 Min Read |
Taking advantage of the summer holidays for active beach or mountain tourism is a good idea since the possibilities we have are many and, especially if we have sedentary jobs that leave us little time for activity
Taking advantage of the summer holidays to do active beach or mountain tourism is a good idea since the possibilities we have are many and, especially if we have sedentary jobs that leave us little time for physical activity, they will allow us to move and enjoy the air free. Here we list some proposals for all tastes.
ACTIVE MOUNTAIN TOURISM
- Hiking: long routes that lead from town to town or from refuge to refuge or shorter and adapted to everyone. Few people are reluctant not to try this activity even once in their lives. This brings many benefits, contact with nature, escaping pollution and the noise of the city … The organism “charges batteries” not only to physical level but also mental, but do not be fooled by how accessible it seems since there are a series of recommendations before you start walking.
- Footwear : it must be suitable for the surface on which you are going to walk.
- Clothing: it is important to bear in mind that the weather in the mountains can change unexpectedly so it is important to wear layers to be able to adapt to the conditions that one may encounter.
- Sun protection : not because the beach is far away, does it mean that you have to forget the sunscreen. Sun protection is always necessary.
- Paragliding: enjoying the landscape from a bird’s eye view is a privilege that only some have. Certainly few tourists are going to be able to retain these views in their retina. Paragliding is a sport discipline that requires skill and technical knowledge and that has to be learned before embarking on an adventure. For those who want to try it and enjoy it. of the experience there is the “two-seater” mode where you just have to let yourself go and “fly”.
ACTIVE BEACH TOURISM
- Walking: stepping on the sand while feeling the caress of the sea waves is a pleasant sensation for many. The feet have very few occasions to step on the ground directly (except that of the home itself), and the sand is not only exceptional but also healthy. The muscles of the feet in general are worked little and when walking on the sand they are activated, it improves blood circulation, the muscles are toned, there is a natural exfoliation and the fact of doing it near the sea water provides the benefits of the minerals that this contains. Highly recommended for people of any age to do active beach tourism.
To practice any sport, feel supported by health insurance. MAPFRE Salud has insurance tailored to your needs. Do not hesitate . Find out now!
What you should know…
- Taking advantage of the holidays to move and keep fit is a very good option for the body and also for the mind.
- The mountain offers many possibilities for active tourism ranging from walking to more daring proposals such as paragliding.
- On the beach, the simple act of walking on the wet sand brings benefits at the circulatory, muscular, and dermatological levels… which are worth taking advantage of if we are on the coast.