Skip to content
- I will soon be traveling; What vaccines do I need?
- The need for vaccines for foreign travel are quite variable depending upon your destination, your age, your medical history and the vaccines you have received in the past. It is very helpful to bring your exact itinerary and vaccine history with you to your visit to the Travel Clinic.
- Does My insurance company cover the cost of vaccines?
- Some insurance companies do cover the cost of vaccines. However, it is best to contact your insurance carrier for information specific to your particular insurance policy. Occasionally, an insurance company will not cover these costs.
- Do I have to be seen by the doctor in the Travel Clinic every time I travel?
- If you are travelling to the same destination within one year of your previous visit to the Travel Clinic, your needs for prescriptions and information may be managed by telephone.
- Do you have Yellow Fever vaccine?
- Yes, the Travel Clinic is a W.H.O. (World Health Organization) designated center and has all the vaccines approved for use in the United States including Yellow Fever vaccine.